- “Right There” by Ariana Grande featuring Big Sean
- “Problem” by Ariana Grande featuring Iggy Azalea Iggy also made my list more than once. I dare you to listen to one of her songs and not want to dance at least a little!
- “Black Widow” by Iggy Azalea featuring Rita Ora Next, I chose a couple of songs that can really help turn a bad day around and put a smile back on your face.
- “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift
- “Everything Is Awesome” by Tegan and Sara featuring The Lonely Island. Yes that last one is the song from The Lego Movie. The next two songs are just fun and teach a lesson about life.
- “Lips Are Moving” by Meghan Trainor
- “Ain’t It Fun” by Paramore Now a music list would not be complete without a few country songs. This selection includes the major subjects of any song in this genre. Girl power, getting wild and crazy and of course a love song.
- “Girl In A Country Song” by Maddie & Tae
- “Somethin’ Bad” by Miranda Lambert featuring Carrie Underwood
- “I Don’t Dance” by Lee Brice
I really enjoyed jamming to Ariana Grande, she made my list more than once.
My dream is to work in the entertainment industry on a national level, bringing the excitement to as many people as I can.