I like the idea of writing down resolutions. I don't see it as a check off list that I need to get done before the next year, but more as a guideline and pep talk for my future. Whenever the hype of the new year wears off and you start to fall back into a slump, take out that list of resolutions and remind yourself of all the motivation and excitement you had about becoming the person you really want to be.
Here's a look at my "pep talk" for my future:
- Dig in to learn and create as much as possible as Host of the CW Lake Charles.
- Focus only on being better than I was the day before instead of comparing myself to others.
- Eating healthier and exercising more. It's good for your energy and happiness levels too!
- Read more.
- Travel more, but also learn to enjoy the things and experiences around me at all time.
- Be happy everyday and remind myself not to take life for granted.