- It is 100% recyclable
- It can be used over and over and over again
- It is the most valuable material in the household recycling bin
- It is recycled quickly. Recyclable aluminum cans are processed and back on store shelves in as few as 60 days
- It takes 95% less energy to recycle aluminum than to create it from raw materials
- Every minute of every day, an average of 113,200 aluminium cans are recycled
- Recycling one aluminium can saves enough energy to run a television for three hours.
All cans should be rinsed clean and bagged only with other aluminum cans.
The Team Green has a roaming recycle truck as well as permanent locations for drop offs.
Check it out!