It’s very exciting to prepare for a new year and look forward to making it a better one than the last. While you are making those resolutions and plans for the future, take a minute to reflect on the year that has passed. I’m sure there are things you can’t wait to put behind you, but I’m also sure there were some really great memories!
Let those things be what you remember about your past and keep the momentum going into the New Year! Full steam ahead, people!
Here’s a short video of 2014 here at the CW. We made some great memories and had a lot of fun along the way. P.S. There are behind the scenes shots and bloopers!
- I became Host of the CW Lake Charles. I’ve already had so many fun experiences, I’m learning so many things and I’m meeting incredible people.
- I was moved to the Actor’s Master Class at the studio where I study. I had some really great moments among fellow actors.
- I traveled to Galveston with a new friend as well as Florida with my boyfriend. We visited Walt Disney World and Universal Studios to see the Harry Potter World.
- I worked on the set of a film shot in Lafayette, produced by my acting coach. I was able to meet several Hollywood actors.
- I saw my niece getting ready for her first prom, I spent more time with my nephews and I’ve been a part of my best friend’s little girl’s life as she grows.
- I enjoyed local festivals and events. Live at the Lake Front, I was Emcee for the Annual Lake Charles Film Festival, and I visited gardens and museums in the surrounding areas.
- I've made some really great friends this year and made priceless memories with friends, family, my boyfriend and our puppy.
- I've always had food on the table, a roof over my head and people who love me.